One-stop medical marketing solution provider for their clients within the pharmaceutical industry.
The JeSTARx Group provides solutions all the way from strategic planning, through advisory boards, market research, retrospective and prospective data analysis, and on to presentations, manuscripts, and posters. We combine science and technology with an understanding of healthcare practitioners to bring you useable data in a timely and cost efficient manner, ultimately enabling you to deliver your message to the greatest number of healthcare professionals and managed care administrators who need to hear it most.
- April 23-26, 2018 AMCP Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting, Boston, MA
- April 29-May 2, 2018 Asembia Specialty Pharmacy Meeting, Las Vegas, NV
- May 19-23, 2018 ISPOR Annual Meeting, Baltimore, MD
- September 24-26, 2018 National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) 6th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC
- October 22-25, 2018 AMCP Nexus 2018, Orlando, FL
- November 10-14, 2018 ISPOR European Meeting, Barcelona, Spain
- 2017 New JeSTARx Logo and Web-design
- 2017 Attended and presented posters at the ISPOR, NASP, and AMCP Annual Meetings--one of our AMCP posters was recognized as a top poster
- 2016-17 Attended the Armada/Asembia Meetings
- 2015 Published our 26th manuscript, developed and launch new website and logo.
- 2011 Helped re-brand the NMCRT as the National Payor Roundtable (NPRT). (tpg-nprt.com)
- 2009 Jim Smeeding chairs several ISPOR committees and leads development and publication of six Good Research Practices documents (2010). (http://www.ispor.org/research_initiatives/hs_initiatives.asp)
- 2005 Helped form the National Managed Care Roundtable (NMCRT).
- 2004 The first Medicaid Summit Meeting (rebranded as the Government Supported Benefits Meeting in 2006).
- 2002 provides MSL (Medical Science Liaison) Services to clients.
- 2001 Begins the introduction of various integrated databases and research publications.
- 2001 Rich Brook joins the JeSTARx Group.
- 1998 The JeSTARx Group launches touchscreen market research programs.
- 1997 Jim Smeeding, elected ISPOR President, helps launch Value in Health and the first lexicon.
- 1996 First JeSTARx Group Advisory Boards and Managing investigator originated studies.
- 1995 Jim Smeeding founds and forms the JeSTARx Group.
- 1993 Jim Smeeding and Rich Brook meet as APOR is formed (APOR became ISPOR in 1995).
The JeSTARx Group Strengths
- A thorough understanding of US healthcare market, from payers to providers and consumers.
- Corporate experience includes pharmaceuticals, PBMs, pharmaceutical technology, consulting and communications
- Expertise in data modeling, data analysis and communications and US prospective payment systems
- Track record of published manuscripts
- Dynamic marketing & creative services
- Technology solutions
- Reviewers for several journals
- Publications & presentations
- Scientific knowledge
- President and Managing Director
Mr. Smeeding has more than 25 years of experience in clinical and administrative roles coupled with an M.B.A.…
- Head of Retrospective Studies and VP, Business Development
Mr. Brook has over 25 years in health care industry management and consulting. He has managed medical and…